North Florida beach wedding packages are the easiest way to have a Florida destination beach wedding. This beach wedding package is perfect for the couple looking to escape the stress of a traditional wedding. Our St. Augustine Nautical Knot beach wedding package is available in St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Palm Coast and is the perfect package for your wedding of 35 guests or under. You get to choose the colors on the canopy from our selections pages, have music played as you walk down the aisle, choose your aisle-way from our selections and so much more to make your North Florida beach wedding package unique.
St. Augustine Nautical Knot Package
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your St. Augustine Beach Wedding”
- Beach location with reasonable beach access (Flagler Beach to St. Augustine) -Private homes or condominium complexes: additional charges may apply and restrictions apply
- Consultations by phone and email
- Complete wedding ceremony timeline provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, keepsake vase, sand color choices
- Recorded music: your choice of traditional or steel drum wedding music that will be played on our PA system
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos, which will include the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom immediately after the ceremony. Available for upgrade, see additional information at bottom of this page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
The following selections will be chosen by you from our selections pages, these selections are included in your package price:
- Three bamboo poles (two on each side and one going across) with your choice of up to two material colors and these choices of bamboo arch topper: strand of starfish, white lilies, shades of purple flowers, pink or red roses, hot pink roses/stargazers, or tropical flowers
- Decorated aisle-way consisting of your choice of the following: Tiki torches or natural bamboo poles, connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells, tropical tiki torches, or tropical flower garland in the sand
- Up to 14 chairs at the ceremony site with white or ivory chair covers and colored sashes
- Choice of sand colors for your Unity Sand Ceremony
Are you ready to start planning your North Florida beach wedding package? Escape the stress of a traditional wedding, and get married on the beautiful beaches in North Florida surrounded by the people that mean the most to you. Contact Us today to start planning your North Florida beach wedding with a professional and reliable beach wedding company.
(Includes Bride & Groom)
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Holidays/Holiday Weekends add $100
*Add $100 if North of St. Augustine
*Add $250 if wedding will take place on the beach in front of a private residence- must receive pre-approval from us, and apprival from property management. Must have reasonable beach access, and parking for us — no excessive long walkways, stairs, or walking through homes.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Add-Ons/Discounts Available for this package:
(additional charges will apply)
Additional chairs at the ceremony site
Bottles of Water in Ice for your guests
extended ceremony photography time
microphone for the ceremony officiant
custom ceremony playlist
Deduct $100.00 from package price if you will be having your own photographer
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bride and groom. Check out our photography options to make the most of your wedding day experience.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD, flash drive, etc... A photo CD is available upon request for an additional fee.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom. You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (or the Simply Elopement packages, add $100.00). If you are having over 50 guests, this additional photography time: $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available by free download. A photo CD is available, upon request, for an additional charge.
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photographer. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos at the beach. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you hire her for your ceremony photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be available by free download. A photo CD is available upon request for an additional charge.
You will need to contact her directly, to check her availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your independently hired photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take the newly married couple, and all the guests towards the water to complete their photography. This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Other Package Options
St. Augustine Elopement Package
Looking for a romantic getaway? Start planning your elopement today.