North Florida beach wedding packages are the easiest way to have a Florida destination beach wedding. This beach wedding package is perfect for the couple looking to escape the stress of a traditional wedding. Our St. Augustine Nautical Knot beach wedding package is available in St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Palm Coast and is the perfect package for your wedding of 35 guests or under. You get to choose the colors on the canopy from our selections pages, have music played as you walk down the aisle, choose your aisle-way from our selections and so much more to make your North Florida beach wedding package unique.
St. Augustine Nautical Knot Package
- Officiant: who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your St. Augustine Beach Wedding”
- Beach location with reasonable beach access (Flagler Beach to St. Augustine) -Private homes or condominium complexes: additional charges may apply and restrictions apply
Nautical Knot Beach Wedding Decor:
- Three bamboo poles (two on each side and one going across) with your choice of up to two material colors and these choices of bamboo arch topper: strand of starfish, white lilies, shades of purple flowers, pink or red roses, hot pink roses/stargazers, or tropical flowers
- Decorated aisle-way consisting of your choice of the following: Tiki torches or natural bamboo poles, connected to each other by starfish or small white seashells, tropical tiki torches, or tropical flower garland in the sand
- Up to 18 chairs at the ceremony site with white or ivory chair covers and colored sashes
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including a keepsake vase and sand color choices
- Recorded music: your choice of traditional or steel drum wedding music that will be played on our PA system
The Final Details:
- Consultations by phone and email
- Complete wedding ceremony timeline provided
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Our exclusive beach wedding bridal guide with a free gift mailed to the couple
- Access to your client portal. Once you reserve your wedding date, you will receive access to your client portal. This will allow you to easily make payments, view your selections, read your ceremonies, choose your optional additions and much more. This is an easy and convenient way for you to keep all of your documents together.
Are you ready to start planning your North Florida beach wedding package? Escape the stress of a traditional wedding, and get married on the beautiful beaches in North Florida surrounded by the people that mean the most to you. Contact Us today to start planning your North Florida beach wedding with a professional and reliable beach wedding company.
(Includes Bride & Groom)
*Does not include any permit or parking fees that may be required
*Add $100 if North of St. Augustine
*Add $250 if wedding will take place on the beach in front of a private residence- must receive pre-approval from us, and apprival from property management. Must have reasonable beach access, and parking for us — no excessive long walkways, stairs, or walking through homes.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
(additional charges will apply)
Additional chairs at the ceremony site
Bottles of Water in Ice for your guests
Add our ceremony photography time
microphone for the ceremony officiant
custom ceremony playlist
Adding our Beach Wedding Photography
This is one of the most important days in your life. You have chosen a beautiful destination, amazing beach wedding decor, the perfect outfit, take advantage of showing off this beauty back home.
What is included in our photography time?
Up to one hour at the ceremony site. This includes the ceremony, some photos with your immediate family, photos with your bridal party and photos of you and your significant other down by the water. You will receive all the photos taken by a digital download link (CD available for an additional fee upon request). This photo session lasts approximately one hour at the beach.
Why Hire our Photographers?
Our photographers are experienced in our beach weddings. They have been photographing our beach weddings for over 10 years. They assist with the coordinating, know exactly how our ceremonies work, the best positions, the beach locations, etc.. We take care of giving them all of the details and it is one less person for you to worry about booking. We are also affordable without compromising style. We know how to make sure the beauty of your beach wedding shows in the photos. This can all be yours for only $325!
Other Package Options
St. Augustine Elopement Package
Looking for a romantic getaway? Start planning your elopement today.