Rustic Romance Package Details
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your St. Augustine Beach Weddings”
- Our Select beach locations in the St. Augustine, Palm Coast, Jacksonville or nearby surrounding areas. If you are choosing the beach wedding ceremony site, it must have reasonable beach access, and parking. For private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission, and pre-approval from us
Rustic Romance Design Package:
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Sand ceremony table, large keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Canopy of three rustic wooden poles draped in optional white or ivory material
- Large natural floral arrangement across the top of the canopy
- Greenery aisle-way
- wooden accent accessories at the beginning of the aisle-way
- up to 18 white deluxe chairs with your choice of chair band color or bamboo chairs
- Consultations by phone and email
- Final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Our exclusive Bridal Guide with gift mailed to the couple
- Access to your client portal. Once you reserve your wedding date, you will receive access to your client portal. This will allow you to easily make payments, view your selections, read your ceremonies, choose your optional additions and much more. This is an easy and convenient way for you to keep all of your documents together.
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
(extra charges will apply)
- Add ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- A non-alcoholic champagne toast for the newly married couple with keepsake toasting glasses
- Custom ceremony playlist
- First Dance on Beach under the bamboo canopy
Contact us about our St. Augustine Rustic Romance Package
ADDING WEDDING CEREMONY PHOTOGRAPHY:
What is one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding ceremony? Your ceremony photos, of course. Our specialty is beach weddings. We understand the uniqueness of the beach, and its ever changing conditions. With our professional, experienced photographers, you can be sure you will be getting all of your important ceremony memories captured for a lifetime of memories.
When you hire us for your ceremony photography, you will receive the following:
- up to one hour of photography at the ceremony site.
- Photography will start at the beginning of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and after the ceremony poses to include: a group photo with all of your guests, a short session with the two of you and your immediate families (parents, grandparents, siblings)
- Many more poses of the newly married couple, and any bridal party
- you will receive your photos by free digital download (CD available for an additional fee upon request).
Why hire us for your ceremony photography?
- We have been performing beach weddings (and photographing them) since 2007. We are familiar with how the ceremonies flow, and are there for every aspect of the ceremony. We assist you with prompts on when to walk down the aisle, etc…
- Do you really want your most treasured ceremony memories captured by a cell phone photo? Or, by a friend, or relative, who says they can take your photos for you, but our inexperienced with the beach breeze, camera condensation, or the ever changing natural lighting?
- We are affordable. We do not make you purchase any additional images, prints, etc… You won’t be able to find an experienced wedding photographer at a price this great.
You can add our ceremony photography to your wedding package for only $325.00! You will not have to purchase prints from us, as you will be receiving your photos by free digital download. Or, you can choose to receive your photos on a photo CD that will be mailed to you, for a small fee.
When you reserve your date, and Florida Beach Wedding Package, make sure you choose to add our ceremony photography!
Other Package Options
St. Augustine Elopement Package
Looking for a romantic getaway? Start planning your elopement today.