Our Beach Weddings in St. Augustine look great with a pop of color- coral color that is! As coral continues to remain a top beach wedding color, we wanted to find a way to make a coral package that makes a statement. With large coral floral arrangements at the entrance of the aisle way, dramatic draping in the aisle-way topped with coral flowers, and a breathtaking canopy you can be sure this is the package for you. Everything included in our coral beach wedding package is clearly listed below.
Coral Distinctive Design Package
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your St. Augustine Beach Weddings”
- Our select beach locations in the St Augustine-Palm Coast areas. If you are choosing the beach wedding ceremony site, it must have reasonable beach access, with parking. For private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission, and pre-approval from us
Coral Distinctive Design Package:
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Up to 32 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site
- Large four-post bamboo canopy with your choice of white or ivory draped material and coral accents
- Large coral flower bamboo canopy topper
- Bamboo pole aisle-way connected with your choice of white or ivory draped material and coral flowers
- Large coral flower arrangements at the beginning of your aisle-way for added drama
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- Our exclusive Bridal Guide with gift mailed to the couple
- Access to your client portal. Once you reserve your wedding date, you will receive access to your client portal. This will allow you to easily make payments, view your selections, read your ceremonies, choose your optional additions and much more. This is an easy and convenient way for you to keep all of your documents together.
*Add $100 if North of St. Augustine
*Add $300 if Wedding takes place in front of a private residence. Must receive pre-approval from us and permission from property management. Must have reasonable beach access and parking for us
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
(extra charges will apply)
- Add ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Spandex chair sashes
- Custom ceremony playlist
- First Dance on the beach
ADDING WEDDING CEREMONY PHOTOGRAPHY:
What is one of the most important aspects of your beach wedding ceremony? Your ceremony photos, of course. Our specialty is beach weddings. We understand the uniqueness of the beach, and its ever changing conditions. With our professional, experienced photographers, you can be sure you will be getting all of your important ceremony memories captured for a lifetime of memories.
When you hire us for your ceremony photography, you will receive the following:
- up to one hour of photography at the ceremony site.
- Photography will start at the beginning of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and after the ceremony poses to include: a group photo with all of your guests, a short session with the two of you and your immediate families (parents, grandparents, siblings)
- Many more poses of the newly married couple, and any bridal party
- you will receive your photos by free digital download (CD available for an additional fee upon request).
Why hire us for your ceremony photography?
- We have been performing beach weddings (and photographing them) since 2007. We are familiar with how the ceremonies flow, and are there for every aspect of the ceremony. We assist you with prompts on when to walk down the aisle, etc…
- Do you really want your most treasured ceremony memories captured by a cell phone photo? Or, by a friend, or relative, who says they can take your photos for you, but our inexperienced with the beach breeze, camera condensation, or the ever changing natural lighting?
- We are affordable. We do not make you purchase any additional images, prints, etc… You won’t be able to find an experienced wedding photographer at a price this great.
You can add our ceremony photography to your wedding package for only $325.00! You will not have to purchase prints from us, as you will be receiving your photos by free digital download. Or, you can choose to receive your photos on a photo CD that will be mailed to you, for a small fee.
When you reserve your date, and Florida Beach Wedding Package, make sure you choose to add our ceremony photography!
Beach Weddings in St. Augustine
Beach Weddings in St. Augustine with any of our Distinctive Designs include everything you need and so much more. We not only upgrade our bamboo canopies to our large and upscale bamboo, but we include elegant draping unlike with any of our other beach wedding packages. We also include our deluxe white chairs with the option to add spandex chair bands in your color choice from our selections. With the important details such as decor, officiant and photographer taken care of, you can rest assured your day will be a success. But we didn’t stop there! Beach Weddings in St. Augustine are meant to be unforgettable and an amazing experience. We have added a chalkboard sign to our Distinctive Designs announcing the new couple and letting guests know they have arrived to your unforgettable beach wedding. Our Beach Weddings in St. Augustine are also guest focused- to ensure your guests relax and have a good time we include a lemonade a water station for them to stay hydrated during the ceremony.
Other Package Options
St. Augustine Elopement Package
Looking for a romantic getaway? Start planning your elopement today.