Tropical Distinctive Design
This tropical St. Augustine, Florida Beach wedding will make you feel as if you have escaped your world and entered a tropical paradise. It is complete with everything you think of when you hear Caribbean, large starfish, natural bamboo, conch shells, palm fronds, tropical flowers and much more. Everything included in our tropical St. Augustine, Florida Beach wedding package is clearly listed below. This package is also available in the Palm Coast and Jacksonville beach areas.
Tropical Distinctive Design Package
- Officiant who will perform, and coordinate, your beach wedding ceremony
- Your choice of personalized ceremony and vows provided by “Your St. Augustine Beach Weddings”
- Beach location in the St. Augustine-Palm Coast area, with reasonable beach access — for private rental locations, you will need to obtain property management permission
- Consultations by phone and email
- final beach wedding ceremony agenda will be provided
- Unity Sand Ceremony, including: Decorated sand ceremony table, large heart keepsake vase, and sand color choices
- Seashell blessing (optional)
- Large decorated “chalkboard” sign announcing the new couple!
- Photographer at ceremony site with approximately 40 photos taken of the ceremony and a few poses of the bride and groom, immediately after the ceremony. Photography is available for upgrade, see additional information on the bottom of the page.
- Legal filing of your Florida marriage license
- A Lemonade and Water Station for your guests’ enjoyment
- “Just Married” t-shirts for the bride and groom
- Recorded music will be played on our PA system. Over 25 guests: A microphone will be provided for the officiant
- Decorated beach wedding decor chosen from one of our Distinctive Designs
- Up to 30 deluxe white resin chairs at the ceremony site
- Large natural four post bamboo canopy with your choice of ivory or white draped material
- palm tree frond and tropical flower bamboo canopy topper
- an aisle-way of bamboo poles decorated with large tropical floral arrangements
- Palm fronds in the sand connecting the bamboo poles with large tropical starfish accents
- Two tropical tiki torches at the beginning of the aisle-way with a conch shell in front
- Two conch shells in the front of the bamboo canopy
Are you ready to reserve your date and start planning your St. Augustine, Florida beach wedding? Contact Us today for availability.
*Add $100 if North of St. Augustine
*Add $300 if wedding will be taking place on the beach in front of private residence. Must have reasonable beach access and parking for us. Must receive pre-approval from us and permission from property management
*does not include any permits that may have to be obtained, or parking fees.
*add $100.00 for Holiday/Holiday Weekends
This non-refundable deposit reserves the date.
This deposit will be subtracted from the package price.
Optional Additions/Discounts Available
(extra charges will apply)
- Expanded ceremony photography time
- Additional chairs
- Custom ceremony playlist
- Ceremony videography and/or photo slideshow
- Bridal bouquet and coordinating boutonniere for groom
- $100.00 discount if you will be using your own photographer (cannot be combined with any other discounts).
Ceremony Photography Options
All of our packages include standard photography of your beach wedding ceremony: From the start of the ceremony, during the ceremony, and we finish with a few poses of the bridal party and the bride and groom.
How will you receive your ceremony photos?
No matter which option you choose for photography (standard, included with your package, upgrade, or Forever In Love Photos), your photos will be available by free download. You will receive a link to download your photos free to your computer or copy them to your own CD. You will not have to purchase any prints from us. We also have the option of receiving all of your photos on a photo CD. We only charge $15.00 for the CD for shipping and handling charges.
Add additional photography time after the ceremony with our staff photographer. This will include all of your ceremony photos, plus a group photo of all guests, immediate family photos with the bride and groom, bridal party photos, then ultimately many more poses of the bride and groom by the shore (Average wedding 125+ photos). You can add this extra photography time for only $200.00 (Simply Elopement package, add $100.00). If your guest count is over 50, this additional photography time will be $250.00. Once your photos are ready, they will be available to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us!). A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).
Are you looking for a more journalistic approach to your ceremony photography? More poses, for example “trashing the dress’, large heart outlined in the sand – Hire our exclusive wedding photography company: Forever in Love Photography.
If you hire her for your ceremony photography, she will replace our staff photography. She will take all of your ceremony photos, as well as all the after ceremony photos. If you hire Forever in Love Photography for your beach wedding ceremony, she will take the place of our staff photographer. And, you will receive a $100.00 credit on your package when you use her photography services (this credit cannot be combined with any other discounts, and this credit is not available for the Simply Package). Once your photos are ready, they will be abel to download for free (no purchasing any prints from us). A photo CD is available upon request for only $15.00 (shipping and handling fees).Based on availability.
You will need to contact her directly, to check their availability: ForeverInLovePhotos.com
If you will be hiring your own photographer
Your photographer will take the place of our ceremony photographer. You can deduct $100.00 from our package price when hiring your own photographer (not available for the Simply Package). Once the ceremony is over, your photographer will take all the guests to the water to complete their photography.
Other Package Options
St. Augustine Elopement Package
Looking for a romantic getaway? Start planning your elopement today.